Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Know, Live, Build for the Modest Cattle

I try to think about what we should do about this as a group. We are working on knowing the gospel and living the gospel together. However, I feel as though our group is struggling sometimes as a unit. It is a simple fact that we must simply get to know each other better. So I think it is essential we spend more time together. Please pray that our group can grow in this together and really work on knowing, living, and building the gospel together. Please share your ideas on how we can do this.
Last night, Chas expressed some of the ideas that we want to work toward. We want to be group that is building the gospel in the way that Tyler discussed. We want to see God working on us in our service and showing his love through that. So with all that said. If there are things you want to consider as a group or discuss in order to build the gospel, then I would love for you to contact me or express thoughts on the blog.
Also, if there are things you simply want to see happen for our group (big or small) then please talk to Chas or me about that too.

Jera

No comments: