Monday, October 1, 2007

October Things to Know

October Schedule:
10/3: 7pm Bible Study at 1116 Garnet Ridge Way
10/10: 7pm Bible Study at 1116 Garnet Ridge Way10/17: 7pm State Fair Fun at 1116 Garnet Ridge Way (walk there; admission will be $4 with our coupons)
10/24: 7pm Bible Study at 1116 Garnet Ridge Way
10/30: 7pm Owner's Night at V21
10/31: 7pm Patrick's Party (aka Halloween)


Also, I would like to know your thoughts on an idea the ladies have had. I was hoping to start a monthly rotation of random matchups in our group with the intent of getting to know one another better. So you could be matched up with 1-2 other people in the group and meet to hang out grab lunch or coffee. Let me know what you think: jera.mendenhall@gmail.com

If you would like to step up a lead our bible study discussion or lead it with me, let me know. I know you get tired of hearing me talk!

Thanks!

--Jera

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey there
When is the girls' sleepover going to be? I need to mark my calendar. Thanks! Hope everyone is having a good week!